Almond Joy Pops
These Almond Joy Pops are the perfect way to beat the heat.
- 1¾ c. heavy cream
- 1 (15-oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ⅓ c. chopped, roasted, and salted almonds
- ⅓ c. toasted coconut
- In a measuring cup, whisk heavy cream and cream of coconut together and pour into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Run molds under warm water to loosen popsicles, remove from molds. Arrange popsicles on a parchment lined baking sheet and return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stir to combine. Dip top ⅓ of frozen popsicles into chocolate and sprinkle with chopped almonds and shredded coconut. Return to freezer for 30 minutes. Serve frozen.