Boozy Screamsicle Shakes
Getting excited for Halloween? Get the party started early with these delicious (and boozy) shakes!
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- 6 Oreos, finely crushed
- 1 qt. orange sherbet
- ¾ c. milk
- 8 oz. vanilla vodka
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Orange & black sprinkles, for garnish
- Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce onto a small, shallow plate. Place Oreo crumbs on a second small plate. Dip rims of serving glasses first in chocolate sauce, then in Oreo crumbs.
- Combine sherbet, milk, and vodka in a blender and blend to combine. Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of each serving glass, then fill with milkshake. Garnish with whipped cream, remaining Oreo crumbs, and sprinkles.