Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread
The only thing you should be stuffing your face with is Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread.
- 1 baguette (or 2 demi baguettes)
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 (7-oz.) wheel brie
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!)
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on baking sheet.
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve warm.