Slow-Cooker Sticky Buns
It's ALL about the Sticky Buns.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 c. butter, melted (divided)
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- ½ c. cinnamon sguar
- 1 c. Pecan halves
- Whisk together ½ cup melted butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread half of the mixture into the bottom of a slow cooker. Sprinkle about half of the pecans over the mixture.
- Add remaining melted butter to shallow bowl and pour cinnamon sugar into a separate shallow bowl. Dunk each biscuit dough round into butter then toss in cinnamon sugar. Place biscuits on top of pecans. Spread the remaining butter and brown sugar mixture over the biscuit dough. Then sprinkle with remaining pecans. Cook on high heat until the dough is cooked through, about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Run a butter knife along the edges of the sticky buns in the slow cooker. Very carefully, invert the sticky buns all at once onto a serving platter. Serve warm.