Breakfast Stuffed Portobellos
Move aside bagels! These Stuffed Portobellos mushrooms are the low-carb breakfast you crave.
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 c. baby spinach
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 4 portobellos, stems removed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. shredded white cheddar
- Freshly chopped parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and cook until starting to burst, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Place mushrooms stem side up on a small baking sheet. Spoon spinach mixture into each mushroom. Crack eggs over spinach and sprinkle cheese over egg.
- Bake until whites are just set, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com