These cheese sauce on these Irish Nachos is basically liquid gold.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. flour
- ¼ c. milk
- ¼ c. stout (such as Guinness)
- 2½ c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 16-oz. bag Ruffles
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Make beer cheese sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in garlic and flour and cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Add stout and milk and bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat slightly. Stir in cheese and cook until the cheese is melted. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- On a large serving dish, scatter about half of the chips. Pour about half of the beer cheese on top then sprinkle with chives and chopped bacon. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com