Nachos or sandwich? Is that even a real question?
- 1 large bag bagel chips
- ½ lb. deli corned beef, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ c. sauerkraut
- 1½ c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- Russian dressing, for serving
- 2 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Scatter and even layer of bagel chips on a large rimmed baking sheet. Top with about half of the corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and horseradish. Add a second layer of bagel chips. Top with remaining corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and horseradish. Bake until cheese is melted and the bagel chips are slightly golden, about 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle nachos with Russian dressing and garnish with chives. Serve warm.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com