Air Fryer Salmon
This AMAZING Air Fryer Salmon is only 15 minutes away.
- 2 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. thyme leaves
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, sugar, garlic, and thyme. Spread on top of salmon.
- Arrange salmon in air fryer basket. Set air fryer to 400° and cook for 10 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com