Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Chicken Wings are SO easy to make.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ c. hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set air fryer to 380° and cook wings 12 minutes. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and cook 12 minutes more. Increase heat to 400° and cook 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk to combine hot sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Add cooked wings and toss gently to coat. Serve hot with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com