Birthday Cake Blondies
These bars are moist, chewy, and full of comforting vanilla-and-white-chocolaty goodness—a basic blondie on crack. We'll always choose blondies over a birthday cake.
- Cooking spray
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 18 tbsp. (2¼ sticks) butter, softened
- 1½ c. granulated sugar
- ¾ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs
- 2¼ c. white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 c. sprinkles, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in batches and beat until just combined. Fold in 1½ cups chocolate chips and ¾ cup sprinkles.
- Transfer the batter to the pan, and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips and remaining ¼ cup sprinkles.
- Bake until edges are golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt remaining ½ cup white chocolate in microwave in 15-second intervals until smooth, then drizzle over blondies.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com