Sweet 'n Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps
If you're looking for a healthy recipe that's not salad, these ground pork wraps are the answer.
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ¼ c. hoisin sauce, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 head romaine, leaves separated
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Add ground pork and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Add hoisin sauce and Sriracha and stir until combined.
- Spoon pork into lettuce leaves and sprinkle with carrots, scallions, and sesame seeds and drizzle with Sriracha. Serve with extra hoisin, if desired.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com