Taco Tuesday has never been so fun.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 12 tortillas
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. Taco Seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin pan with cooking spray. Stamp out tortillas with a 4" biscuit cutter. Place a tortilla into each cup of muffin pan, folding the edges if necessary. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper and cook until the meat is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Spoon cooked beef mixture into each tortillas, then top with shredded cheddar. Bake until the tortillas are golden around the edges and the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with tomatoes, cheese, lettuce and sour cream.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com