Skillet Beer Cheese
One of our top hall of famers, this dip will get any campfire party started. Best served with toasted baguette, good company, and a cold one.
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 (8-oz. block) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 c. lager beer
- Kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Toasted baguette slices, for serving
- Place a grate over a campfire. In a large cast-iron skillet, add cheddar, cream cheese, garlic, chives, and beer and season with salt and cayenne. Cover with foil.
- Cook over campfire until melty, about 15 minutes. Serve with baguette slices.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com