Campfire Buffalo Beer Cheese
Campfire Buffalo Beer Cheese is the meltiest app you'll make this summer.
- 2 (8-oz.) block cream cheese
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. beer, such as an IPA
- ½ c. buffalo sauce
- ¼ c. ranch
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- ¼ c. blue cheese crumbles
- Sliced baguette, for serving
- Carrots, for serving
- Celery, for serving
- In a large cast-iron skillet, combine cheddar, cream cheese, beer, buffalo sauce, ranch, and chives.
- Cook over a campfire until cheese is melty, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and serve with baguette, carrots, and celery.