Cinnamon Baked Pears
Fresh pears are halved, topped with sweetened oats and nuts, then baked and topped with ice cream to create a delicious, fruity treat.
- 4 ripe pears
- ½ c. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ c. Finely Chopped Almonds
- ⅓ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400º. Halve pears and scoop out some of the center to fit the oatmeal crumble. Brush insides of pears with 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Pour remaining melted butter into bowl and combine until fully coated.
- Spoon into pear halves.
- Bake until pears are soft, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve warm.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com