Creamy Chicken Ramen Soup
There are some soups that make you just wanna jump right in the pot—and this Creamy Chicken Ramen is one of them.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin 2"-long pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 (13.5-oz.) cans coconut milk (shaken well)
- 3 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- ⅓ c. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 package ramen noodles, reserve seasoning for another use
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil. Add onion, bell pepper, and carrots and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add curry powder and cayenne and season with salt. Stir until combined.
- Pour over coconut milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add shredded chicken, cilantro, and ramen noodles and cook until noodles are al dente.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com