Creamy Parm Tomato Soup
This will be your new favorite way to eat tortellini.
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 c. cheese tortellini
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 c. spinach, packed
- ⅓ c. cream
- 2 tbsp. basil, thinly sliced for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and flour and whisk to combine. Cook 1 more minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes, tomato paste, and tortellini. Bring to a boil, and then simmer until tortellini is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and parmesan and stir to combine. Add spinach and let wilt. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with basil and serve.
How To Make Creamy Parm Tomato Soup
Creamy Parm Tomato Soup is the only soup you need to make ALL winter.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/UtLqP64
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 15, 2019