Santa Hat Pancakes
Perfect for Christmas morning.
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Butter, for pan
- 6 strawberries, stem side cut
- cool whip
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together Bisquick, milk, eggs, and vanilla. For easy pouring, transfer batter to a clean squeeze bottle.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Squeeze small rounds of batter into pan and cook until golden. Flip and cook until golden on the other side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- On a serving platter, stack three mini pancakes. Spread Cool Whip on top then place a strawberry on top. Add a tiny dollop of Cool Whip to the tip of the strawberry.
- Dust powdered sugar on top and serve with maple syrup.
How To Make Santa Hat Pancake Stacks
This is the only way to wake up on Christmas morning.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/C6eAev1
Julkaissut Delish Kids Torstaina 14. joulukuuta 2017