Oreo Cookie Balls
Oreo lovers, meet your new favorite dessert. These cookie balls are essentially truffles.
- 1 (14-oz.) package Oreos
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package chocolate chips, melted
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and and salt and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
No-bake Oreo Cookie Balls are SO much easier to make than cookies.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/VQOOvtJ
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 2. tammikuuta 2019