Keto Taco Cups
Cheese cups have more fun.
- 3½ c. shredded cheddar
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream, for serving
- Diced avocado, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon about a tablespoon of cheese a few inches apart. Bake until bubbly and edges are beginning to turn golden, about 6 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for a minute.
- Meanwhile, grease bottom of a muffin tin with cooking spray, then carefully pick up melted cheese slices and place on bottom of muffin tin. Let cool 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic then add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes, then drain fat. Season with chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer cheese cups to a serving platter. Fill with cooked ground beef then top with sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and tomatoes.
Keto Taco Cups = the low-carb way to do taco night.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/QupWHt9
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 21. joulukuuta 2018