Caramel Apple Cheesecakeadilla
We can't get enough of this autumnal flavor combo. Sweetened cream cheese and thinly sliced Granny Smith apples make up the filling; a drizzle of caramel sauce makes it irresistible.
- ⅓ c. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 8" flour tortillas
- Butter, for greasing tortillas
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese with 1 tsp. sugar.
- Grease outsides of tortillas with butter. On the inside of one tortilla, slather cream cheese mixture. Add to skillet cream cheese-side-up and top with sliced apples. Add remaining tortilla (butter-side-up).
- Cook until golden and crispy, 3 minutes, then flip and continue cooking until golden and cream cheese mixture is warmed through, 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. sugar, and drizzle with caramel.
Few things tastes better than this Caramel Apple Cheesecakedilla: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a43773/caramel-apple-cheesecakeadilla-recipe/
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 4. syyskuuta 2015