Red Velvet Cookies-and-Cream Bars
We can never turn down an Oreo center.
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 large egg
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 16 Oreos
- 7 Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme Bars
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9”-x-9” pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, butter, milk, and salt. Mix until combined. Place batter in prepared baking dish and smooth top. Lay down the Oreos in an even layer. Press down on Oreos so that they are flush with the batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Place unwrapped candy bars in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 50 percent power until the candy bars are melted. Pour melted candy bars over the brownie and smooth into an even layer with an offset spatula.
- Let set in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Drizzle with melted chocolate and refrigerate for another 5 minutes. Slice into squares and serve.
Red velvet lovers, these Oreo-stuffed bars are INSANE. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/GKeF7xD
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 25. tammikuuta 2019