Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs
When we made this recipe for the video, we totally forgot to add Parmesan to the mixture. But the meatballs were still insanely delicious!
- FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. low-sodium chicken broth (or water)
- Roasted spaghetti squash, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, stir ground turkey, bread crumbs, Parmesan (if using), onion, eggs, garlic, herbs, and milk until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Form meat mixture into 1½” balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil. Add meatballs and sear on all sides until golden, about 4 minutes. Add chicken broth and cover skillet; let simmer until meatballs are cooked through, about 6 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley and more Parmesan before serving over roasted spaghetti squash.
Garlic Butter Turkey Meatballs = healthy dinner HEAVEN 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SIvkOcq
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 11. helmikuuta 2019