Bacon Chocolate Roses
Bacon + chocolate is one of our favorite combinations of all time.
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon
- ¼ c. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll up each strip of bacon, with the pink, meaty part of the bacon on the top (so it looks more like a rosebud than the translucent fat). Secure the seam of the bacon with a toothpick then add a second toothpick going the opposite direction, forming an X. This will help the bacon rose stand upright.
- Place a wire rack on top of a large baking sheet, then place bacon roses on top, about 1” part. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, and a good amount of black pepper. Brush mixture onto each bacon rose.
- Bake until bacon is a deep red and the outer edges of roses are crispy, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Dip bottom of bottom of each bacon rose in melted chocolate and return to wire rack to set for 10 minutes.
Bacon Chocolate Roses >>> flowers 🌹Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/koci7YE
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. helmikuuta 2019