Ham & Cheese Brunch Bake
This breakfast casserole will wow your crowd.
- 10 large eggs
- 1½ c. milk
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. cubed French bread or baguette
- ½ lb. ham, chopped
- 1½ c. shredded white Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, dijon, thyme, and garlic powder and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Butter a large baking dish. Add bread and top with ham and cheddar. Pour over egg mixture.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through and ham golden, 45 to 55 minutes. (To make ahead, cover baking dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight, then bake as directed.)
- Garnish with more thyme and serve.
This Ham & Cheese Brunch Bake will save you so much time on Christmas morning. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3SmmdVX
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 11. helmikuuta 2019