Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
Need an easy lunch idea? These Ham & Cheese Pinwheels are just the thing.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ c. finely diced bread and butter or dill pickles
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- ⅛ tsp. ground cumin
- 8 flour or sun dried tomato tortillas
- 32 thin slices ham deli meat
- ⅓ c. French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 16 deli thin slices swiss cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pickles, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, and ⅛ teaspoon salt.
- On a work surface, spread cream cheese mixture evenly over one side of each tortillas. Arrange 4 pieces of ham per tortilla evenly over cream cheese, leaving a ½" border on the bottom of the tortilla. Top with French’s Classic Yellow Mustard, about 2 teaspoons per tortilla. Arrange cheese evenly over mustard, 2 slices per tortilla, leaving the ½" border on the bottom of the tortilla.
- Starting from the top, roll tortilla up tightly, letting the exposed cream cheese at the bottom help seal the roll; trim ends (they make great snacks!). Cut each pinwheel crosswise into 4 slices. Serve with more mustard.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com