Ham & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
We're going ham over this breakfast.
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ c. milk
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 4 slices ham
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour half of the egg mixture into the skillet, moving to create a thin layer that covers the entire pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup cheddar and cover for 2 minutes more, until the cheese is melty. Remove onto plate, place 2 slices of ham, and roll tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve.