Garlic Butter Sausage Subs
Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.
- ¼ c. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- ¼ c. freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 sub rolls
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground italian sausage
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. thinly sliced basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine the butter with the garlic, parsley and salt. Split the rolls lengthwise, leaving a hinge on the back and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread cut sides of rolls with butter mixture. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet. Add sausage and cook, breaking up large pieces with a spoon and stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add marinara sauce and cook stirring until warmed throughout, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon sausage mixture into toasted rolls and top with cheese. Return to the oven and cook until cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
These cheesy Garlic Butter Sausage Subs are the best thing to happen to bread.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/kxWmunM
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 17. elokuuta 2018