Jell-O Easter Eggs
These jiggly little eggs are SO fun to make.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package blue Jell-O
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package pink Jell-O
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package yellow Jell-O
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package green Jell-O
- 1 c. Cool Whip, divided
- Using a pair of scissors, make a small hole at the tip of each plastic egg. Grease the inside of each egg with cooking spray.
- Into a medium bowl or measuring cup, combine Jell-O powder and ¾ cups boiling water. Whisk until powder is completely dissolved, then add ½ cup cold water and ¼ cup Cool Whip. Whisk to combine. Repeat process with remaining Jell-O flavors.
- Place eggs, hole-up, in an empty egg carton. Using a food-safe syringe, fill each egg ⅓ of the way with one color. Place in refrigerator to set, 15 minutes. Fill each egg another ⅓ of the way full with another color and return to refrigerator to set, 15 minutes more. Fill eggs the rest of the way full and refrigerate 1 hour more, until completely set.
- Gently open plastic eggs to unmold Jell-O eggs.
JELL-O Easter Eggs are SO much more fun than dyeing eggs.Full instructions: http://dlsh.it/cmJFFaq
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 29. maaliskuuta 2019