Tuscan Butter Salmon
There's a reason this is one of our most popular recipes of all time. The tomato-and-basil cream sauce with Parmesan is unbelievably dreamy.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 (6-oz) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 c. baby spinach
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin side up and cook until deeply golden, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with more herbs and squeeze lemon on top before serving.
How To Make Tuscan Butter Salmon
Tuscan Butter Salmon is the impressive dinner that's actually SO easy.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/vH6lh68
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 19. helmikuuta 2019