This easy one pan dinner is made with all of your favorite Greek ingredients. The shrimp gets tossed with fresh tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, and herbs to make a dinner everyone will love. Topped with feta this shrimp also makes perfect lettuce wraps!
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ c. kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced into half moons
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- ½ c. crumbled feta
- Butterhead lettuce, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add bell pepper, tomatoes, and olives and cook until peppers are soft and tomatoes are beginning to burst, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is no longer pink, another 3 minutes. Season with oregano, salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Turn off heat, then add cucumbers and dill and toss to combine.
- Garnish with feta, and serve in lettuce cups if desired.