Cinnamon Roll Rice Krispies Treats
Cinnamon Roll + Rice Krispie Treats = your two favorite desserts in ONE.
- FOR RICE KRISPIES TREATS
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, plus more for pan
- 2 (12-oz.) bags marshmallows
- 2 tsp. cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 10 c. Rice Krispies
- FOR GLAZE
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. heavy cream, optional
- Make Rice Krispies treats: Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with butter. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in cinnamon and salt, then remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pour into pan and gently smooth top. Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into 12 squares. Use your hands to round the edges and shape Rice Krispies into rounds. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make glaze: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat again until smooth. If icing is too thick, add heavy cream teaspoon by teaspoon until desired consistency is reached. Transfer to a piping bag or plastic bag.
- Cut a small hole in a corner of the plastic bag or use piping bag and pipe swirls of frosting onto each Rice Krispies treat. Dust with cinnamon and serve.