Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
These grilled Pineapple Shrimp Skewers taste like vacation.
- 3 c. cubed pineapple
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak. Alternate skewering pineapple and shrimp until all are used, then place on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt. Whisk until combined and brush all over skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, flipping once, until shrimp is cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes total.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions before serving.