Pumpkin Patch Brownies
The sweetest pumpkin patch you ever did see.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus required ingredients
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- green food coloring
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 c. crushed oreos
- Pumpkin candies
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9-x-13” pan with parchment paper then grease with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick has moist crumbs, 28 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine white chocolate chips, vegetable oil and green food coloring. Microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir until smooth then transfer to a small ziplock bag and cut the tip of one corner to pipe.
- Spread chocolate frosting over the brownies, then sprinkle with crushed Oreos. Using the green chocolate, pipe vines over the surface of the brownies, then scatter pumpkin candies on top of the brownies.
- Slice into squares and serve.