Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
This Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole is one less thing to worry about this Thanksgiving.
- Cooking spray
- 4 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. water
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- ½ c. whole pecans
- Grease Crock-Pot with cooking spray and place sweet potatoes in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, water, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Whisk to combine. Pour over sweet potatoes and toss until they are fully coated. Cook on high for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Remove lid and top with marshmallows and pecans. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook on high about 10 minutes more or until marshmallows are melted.