Reuben Egg Rolls
Good luck eating "just one."
- ½ (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. Russian dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- ¾ lb. sliced corned beef, chopped
- 1½ c. shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ c. sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, Russian dressing, and horseradish. Fold in corned beef, Swiss, sauerkraut, and chives.
- Set an egg roll wrapper in a diamond shape in front of you and spoon 2 tablespoons (max) reuben mixture in the center. Fold up bottom half and sides, then gently roll, sealing seam with a couple drops water. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
- In a large deep-sided skillet over medium heat, heat 1 inch oil until it starts to bubble, then, working in batches, add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Drain on a paper towel–lined plate and let cool slightly. Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
- Serve warm, with Russian dressing for dipping.