Strawberry Dalgona Icebox Cake
First there was Dalgona Coffee. Then there was Whipped Strawberry Milk. And now you have a fluffy pink icebox cake. You're welcome.
- 4 c. hulled and thinly sliced strawberries, plus more for decorating
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. strawberry milk mix
- Cooking spray
- 54 Nilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and strawberry milk until mixture turns silky smooth and shiny and holds its lofty, foamy shape.
- Grease a 9"-by-5" loaf pan and line with plastic wrap, leaving a 2” overhang on each side. Grease plastic.
- Arrange 18 of the Nilla wafers in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan. Top with ⅓ of the strawberries and ⅓ of the strawberry whipped topping. Repeat twice with Nilla wafers, strawberries, and strawberry whipped topping. Fold overhang over and freeze until solid, 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, use overhang to remove icebox cake from pan. Invert and top with more strawberries and crumbled vanilla wafers. Slice and serve immediately.