Drunken Pumpkin Latte
Sometimes a regular Pumpkin Spice Latte just won't cut it. This boozy version is the perfect celebration of all things Fall.
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1½ c. boiling water
- 2 tbsp. espresso powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 5 oz. RumChata
- 3 oz. pumpkin pie vodka
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Combine 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 1 tablespoon sugar on a small plate. Rim two coffee mugs with the lemon wedge, then dip in sanding sugar and spice mixture; reserve remaining sugar and spice mixture.
- In a heatproof measuring cup or bowl, stir the espresso powder, the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and the remaining teaspoon of pumpkin spice into the boiling water until dissolved. Add the rumchata and vodka. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepare mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar and spice mixture.