A seasonal take on a classic.
- 2 c. strawberries
- 1½ c. white chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 c. chocolate chips, melted
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine melted white chocolate and coconut oil and stir until combined. Dip strawberries into white chocolate and place two mini chocolate chips on the top half of the strawberries for eyes. Place strawberries on prepared baking sheet and place in the refrigerator to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Place melted chocolate chips in a ziploc bag and pipe mouths on the strawberries.
- Let cool again in the refrigerator, 5 minutes. Serve.