Spinach Artichoke Bombs
These Spinach Artichoke Bombs will be your new favorite thing to make on the weekends.
- FOR THE SPINACH ARTICHOKE FILLING
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and juices drained
- 1 15-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 c. ricotta
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package mozzarella string cheese
- FOR THE CRESCENT ROLLS
- 4 tubes crescent roll dough
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt (optional)
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Make the Spinach Artichoke Filling: In a medium bowl, combine spinach, artichoke, ricotta, Parmesan and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Unwrap string cheese, cut each one into thirds, and set aside.
- Make the Stuffed Crescent Rolls: Spread out each package of crescent roll dough, separating the triangles. Slather each triangle of dough with a spoonful of the spinach-artichoke filling. Place a piece of mozzarella on the wide end of the dough, rolling it up like you would a traditional crescent roll. Tuck the ends under, so the cheese filling can't ooze out, and place crescent rolls seam-side-down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with each package of crescent roll dough.
- Bake until the dough has puffed up and is lightly golden, 15 to 17 minutes. Sprinkle with salt (if desired) and serve with marinara.