Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups
This recipe takes some time and patience, but it's just about the prettiest "pasta" dish you'll ever see.
- 6 large zucchini
- 1 (16-oz.) container ricotta
- ¾ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. marinara
- 1 c. grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°. Slice zucchini lengthwise into ⅛” thick strips, then place strips on a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain.
- Make ricotta mixture: In a small bowl, combine ricotta, ½ cup Parmesan, eggs, and garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara onto the bottom of a 9"-x-13” baking dish. On each slice of zucchini, spoon a thin layer of sauce, spread ricotta mixture on top, and sprinkle with mozzarella. Roll up and place in baking dish, packed together tightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan. Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melty, 20 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com