Best-Ever Crab Cakes
Crab cakes are literally SO easy to make at home.
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- ¾ c. panko bread crumbs (or saltines)
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Canola oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Tartar sauce, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and hot sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together crabmeat, panko, and parsley. Fold in mayo mixture, then form into 8 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan with oil and heat until shimmering. Add crab cakes and cook, in batches, until golden and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon and tartar sauce.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com