Greek Grilled Cheese
The grilled cheese that can trick you into thinking you’re eating halfway healthy.
- Softened butter, for bread
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1 (16-oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- ½ c. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. freshly torn dill
- Butter one side of each bread slice. In a large skillet over medium heat, add one slice bread, butter-side down. Top with a quarter each of the mozzarella, feta cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, and dill. Top with another bread slice, butter-side up, and cook until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches total.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com