Olive Cheese Bread
The ultimate easy appetizer, this olive cheese bread comes together in just minutes with minimal ingredients!
- 6 oz. full fat sour cream
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 7 oz. green olives, drained and sliced
- 6 oz. black olives, drained and sliced
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8-10 oz. loaf French bread
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, garlic powder and butter along with a large pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until mostly smooth.
- Add cheese and green onion and stir until well combined.
- Fold olives into the cheese mixture.
- Slice French bread loaf in half widthwise and then in half lengthwise.
- Divide olive mixture between the four pieces, spreading it in an even layer on the cut side of the bread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and the ends start to get golden brown.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese starts to get dark golden brown.
- Slice, garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners midwestfoodieblog.com