Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread
This bread is STUFFED with buffalo chicken.
- 1 (1-lb.) thick loaf French bread
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 4 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°. Using a serrated knife, cut a slice of bread from one end of the loaf. Using your hands or a spoon, hollow out loaf. Reserve slice of bread, and save bread scraps for another use.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and hot sauce. Stir in chicken, cheddar, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon buffalo chicken mixture into hollowed out bread and close with reserved slice. Place bread on a large piece of foil.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush butter mixture all over bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake until cheese is melty, about 20 minutes. Unwrap foil and bake until bread is crusty and golden, about 10 minutes more.