Breakfast Ramen will quite literally change your life. It's basically a BEC, but in noodle-form.
- 2 ramen packs (seasoning packets discarded)
- 3 slices bacon, chopped into ½-in pieces
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ c. shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Sriracha or other hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil noodles according to package instructions. Save ¼ c. of cooking water to loosen sauce later, if needed. Drain noodles, toss with oil so they don't stick.
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon pieces until brown and crisp.
- Add the noodles to the skillet and coat with bacon and bacon fat. Turn off the heat.
- Beat eggs with fork. Mix in cheese.
- Pour egg-cheese mixture to skillet and toss with bacon and noodles.
- Divide between bowls. Garnish with scallions, fresh ground pepper and a drizzle of hot sauce, if desired.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com