Nachos + Tots = Totchos
Kitchen Sink Show, Episode: What to Eat Now
- One 2-pound bag frozen potato nuggets, such as Tater Tots
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar
- 8 ounces cooked chorizo, crumbled
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- ½ cup sour cream, thinned with a few tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- Coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, for sprinkling
- Cook the potato nuggets according to the package instructions.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Layer the potato nuggets with the cheese in a 1½-quart baking dish. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Top the potato nuggets with the chorizo, salsa and pickled jalapenos. Drizzle with the sour cream and sprinkle with the onion and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Nachos + Tots = Tot-chos 🔥Save the recipe: http://www.foodtv.com/5meqi.
Julkaissut Food Network Sunnuntaina 7. toukokuuta 2017