Cranberry-Almond Broccoli Salad
Broccoli salad is usually drowning in a creamy, often very sweet, dressing and studded with ½ pound crumbled bacon, making it more about the creamy dressing and bacon than about the actual broccoli.
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ⅓ cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Soak red onion in cold water for 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper), stirring well with a whisk. Stir in red onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Cranberry-Almond Broccoli Salad: 100 calories per serving? Amazing! GET THE RECIPE: http://trib.al/SckLu59
Julkaissut Cooking Light Maanantaina 26. marraskuuta 2018