- Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef
- sweet pickle
- Swiss cheese
- Gather your ingredients. With your mixer whip together the cream cheese, ketchup and garlic. Fold in pickles, then kraut, Swiss cheese and then the chopped corned beef.
- Try and hold yourself back from eating it just like this. With a spoon. Or don’t. It’s your kitchen!
- In a small bowl, mix up chopped pecans, fresh chopped parsley and paprika.
- Spread a large piece of plastic wrap on your kitchen counter. Sprinkle half of the pecan mixture in the center. Form the cheese mixture into a ball with your hands and place in the center.
- Sprinkle remaining nut mixture over the top and using your hands carefully press into the ball until it’s coated on all sides.
- Wrap the plastic wrap around the cheeseball, and place in the fridge for at least two hours. (this is a good one to make the night before, too!)
- Plate it with mini rye bread slices, rye crackers, Thousand Island dressing and sweet pickles to serve.
Reuben Cheese Ball!!! ❄ Everything you love about a classic Reuben sandwich in this Holiday appetizer!!! ☃️🎅Get the Recipe and See Video now:https://anaffairfromtheheart.com/reuben-cheese-ball/
Julkaissut Recipes From Heaven Maanantaina 26. marraskuuta 2018