Shrimp Cucumber Bites
Consider these the healthier version of our Shrimp Tostada Bites.
- FOR THE SHRIMP
- ⅓ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails discarded
- FOR THE GUACAMOLE
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ red onion, finely minced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 cucumbers, sliced ½" thick
- In a large bowl, combine oil, lime juice, honey, garlic, and Cajun seasoning. Season with salt. Add shrimp and toss until fully coated, then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to an hour.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook shrimp until pink and completely opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, and cilantro and stir to combine. Season with salt.
- Place a tablespoon-sized dollop of guac on each cucumber slice. Top with shrimp and garnish with more cilantro.
Shrimp Cucumber Bites are the low-carb app that becomes your whole meal.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/PGvQILO
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 9. tammikuuta 2019